Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Introduction

Let me introduce myself.  My name is?  I don’t know what my name is; neither does my Mummy, Daddy or my big sister Ellie.  Currently they call me Giraffe Kiwi bird Christopher, Giraffe for short.  

Currently; I am about 23 weeks old, a boy, and I like kicking my Mum. My Mum talks about how tired I make her, boy if she only knew my plan once I am out of this bedroom.  I heard my sister trying to look in my Mum’s tummy button to see me, but I was hiding and she couldn’t.  

My dad has promised to take as many pictures of me and to post them here on my blog as he has for Ellie.  I have heard him telling my Mum that to keep his promise he needs a new camera, one that shoot better low light photos and possibly another lens.  While I don’t understand all of my Mum’s response, I did hear that he either needs to win the lottery or needs to start a new camera fund.  


No comments: