Saturday, July 5, 2014

Skate Park Cooper






Cooper and Daddy have been getting some quality time together in the mornings.  We drop Ellie off at school and then walk down to the beach playground.  Cooper has always had interest in the skate park but normally there are too many big kids around for him to play.  Now that all the kids are in school he is loving it.  He will run around, climb up and slide down on his stomach.  He is very dirty by the end of our adventure.  It took him a few days to be brave enough to slide down into the big bowl.  He was having fun until he realized that he couldn’t climb out.  I had to slide down, pick him up and then run up the corner to get us out.  A few days later Cooper and I were playing around there again and he watched a few other little kids do the same thing.  Those kids also got stuck and I could see the mums didn’t really know how to get them out.  So Cooper and I went and showed them how to do it.  I ended up helping 3 kids get out.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I can't believe Cooper is climbing out of that bowl.
Good job, Cooper!